Dialogue with Time – an exhibition about the art of aging
Dialogue with Time is an interactive exhibition, the first of its kind in the world that deals with aging from an original perspective. The groundbreaking exhibition allows visitors a glimpse into the world of the elderly. Through experiential play, using latest technology, a creative intergenerational dialogue is produced dispelling stereotypes and clichés of old age.
The guides of this exhibition are aged 70 and above. They are the mediators and experts in all facets of aging and act as role models. Germany's first DIALOG MIT DER ZEIT, opened at the Museum für Kommunikation in Frankfurt on September 24, 2014.
- 10/02/2014 - FAZSchule, a newspaper for schools and an edition of one of Germany's largest newspapers, the FAZ, published a special with tutorial material about Dialogue with Time and all questions related to the topic of aging.
- 10/02/2014 - The Partner of the German exhibition, the Generali Fonds, published a great cover story about Dialog mit der Zeit, Frankfurt, in their bi-monthly magazin called "Zeitwert".
- 09/25/2014 - How does it feel to be old? Listen to what the radio is saying about Dialog mit der Zeit in hr2, the cultural radio station of Hessen.
- 09/24/2014 - DIALOG MIT DER ZEIT ++ 24. SEPTEMBER 2014 – 22. FEBRUAR 2015 ++ Für Gruppen ab 12 Jahren ++ For groups, minimum age 12 years ++ Eine Tour dauert 1 Stunde und startet alle 15 Minuten ++ Each tour lasts 1 hr and starts every 15 minutes ++ Museum für Kommunikation Frankfurt ++ Schaumainkai 53, 60596 Frankfurt am Main
- 09/24/2014 - Dialog mit der Zeit received very detailed media coverage in the regional BILD, Germany's largest tabloid paper, the Frankfurter Neue Presse, a regional daily newspaper and on the City of Frankfurt website which also promotes the exhibition. Follow the links for full articles.
- 09/03/2014 - Dialog mit der Zeit opened with a big ceremony and 400 guests on September 23, 2014 at the Frankfurter Museum für Kommunikation. Well received by the press and media, the first school classes already started visiting the exhibition the very next day!
- 10/24/2012 - Dialogue with Time raised international interest. Delegation from Hong Kong visited the exhibition at the Children’s Museum Holon October 23rd 2012.
- 09/15/2012 - The exhibition Dialogue with Time opened at the Israeli Children’s Museum in Holon on August 1st , 2012. More text to follow.